2/01/2018

More Than Words February challenge

Good morning bloggers, it's February and time for an inspiring challenge from the More than Words challenge team.

The challenge should you decide to participate this month is : Forever & Heart


 FOREVER: For me, Forever inspired me this page of me and my husband. With the years we change, we grow, we face challenges but I know I’ll be able to count on him forever. He’s my rock, together we can take on the world and I love him so.

HEART: The Hearts I integrated onto my page by playing a stencil and on one of my flairs also has hearts on it.



Here is the amazing inspiration board: 

A few more close captions of my clusters:




I can't wait to see your participation so come join in on the fun !




List of products used on this page:
  • Flairs from Cuts2luv ETSY STORE
  • Die cut from Brutus Monroe
  • Paper from Ella & Viv
  • Lindy's Magical Bachelor Button Blue & light Molding paste
  • Wild Orchid Crafts flowers


1 comment:

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

What a beautiful photo and you framed this photo so elegant !! I love it !! xoxo Heike