12/30/2017

On the list for Creative Embellishments

Hi bloggers, hard to believe that we are already December 30th, this means that this will be my last page for my mandate part of the Creative Embellishments team. This time, I was inspired by the Holidays and wanted to capture an activity that I do with my sons. Every year, we participate in the city wide gathering of food for many local organisations or families that have low income.  We go door to door and pick up the generous donation of our local residents. It's an amazing day.


I love playing with single colors, on this page I wanted a simple gold and white layout and just keep my picture with a pop of color.

I heat embossed my chipies with gold embossing powder.





The chipboards used for this page are the following:



I hope you've enjoyed my projects over the last 12 months. On my part, I've truly enjoyed the opportunity of being part of the Creative Embellishments team. It is a wonderful brand with amazing products and I truly want to thank Nicolle for allowing me to be part of her Creative Team and wish the 2018 team a wonderful continuation and lots of success.





No comments: