5/01/2017

May project for Creative Embellishments

Life was meant for a great ADVENTURE
Love this quote from my Tim Holtz stamps collection. I was so inspired by the challenge this month. Once I saw it, I just felt like playing with my stencils, inks and stamps sets.

I started my background by using my distress inks (Barn Door & Looking Glass) thru a chevron stencil, the I started to add some stamping with the same colors and also added some in Archival black. I wanted the background to have the sames colors as my pictures and to make it fun and lively. 

Next step, I used this beautiful chipboard scribble frame that I cut in half and covered with acrylic paint. I have to say that this frame has become one of my most recent favorites.


Here is another angle to see the stamping and frame


Want to join in on the fun? Here is the inspiration image:




Products used on this page are:






Thanks for stopping by !




No comments: