5/12/2017

Graduation, my Creative Embellishments DT project

I've been charmed with many of the Creative Embellishments chipboard and found some that were perfect for the graduation picture of my youngest son Gabriel.
My second inspiration was to play with my new Finnabair Wax. I just received them and wanted to test the effects on chipboard and other surfaces.

I wanted to share my tests with you and made this Youtube video for you to see my process:


Here are a few snapshots for a closer look to the details:


The effects on the chipboard are amazing:

Look at this beautiful title chipboard:










Here are a few pictures of my tests



I hope you enjoyed my video and hope you will be inspired to play with your Creative Embellishment chipboard. 

I wish all of you a wonderful day.
Photobucket

No comments: