4/11/2017

Winter Wonderland for Creative Embellishments

Have you ever been to Canada? Of not, let's just say that we have some really challenging winters. This reminded me of a day when we went skiing with our friends at Bromont mountain. You know that day that your all excited about spending the days with your friends and family and forget to look at what the weather will be like? 
I've had this picture for a while sleeping in my stash. I remember how cold it was when I took my glove off to take this one. It was coooooold.
My inspiration for this page came from this beautiful chipboard title: Winter Wonderland


For this project I did many steps.

I started with the coloring of the blue title and snowflakes. I primed my chipboard with Gesso, then covered them with this Iridescent paint from Pebeo.




The next step was to color the dream catcher and frame in a red orange color and then I added some snow paste from the Finnabair product line. 

This small phrase is truly perfect for that day because we truly were frozen.


Then I just added my beautiful snowflake flairs and some flowers:


Here are the links to the Creative Embellishments products used on my page:


I hope you enjoyed my page, thanks for stopping by !
Photobucket

No comments: