3/01/2017

Creative Embellishments March challenge

It's now time to introduce the beautiful Creative Embellishments March challenge. This one is just amazing with it lovely fantasy landscape and beautiful images.

First my project for this challenge is a 4'' by 8'' canvas

Here is the inspiration image:


Now let me walk you thru my process...

1st I adde a layer of molding paste thru my stencil, then picked one of my colored sprays for my background. I like to add my spray by using a paint brush, I can have more control on where I send my spray:


Next step was to cover my chipies with white gesso and to chose 3 different colors of embossing powders:


Then I add some diluted gesso as splatters on my canvas and flowers:




Products I used are the following:

Monarch Butterfly set          




Thanks for stopping by !

France

No comments: