11/22/2016

Live everyday with intention -Lindy's stamp gang challenge

Ahhh I am starting to craft my album from our trip to Portugal, what a beautiful place, I can't wait to start sharing my pages with you. For this page, another picture from Lisbon, a beautiful October sunset in downtown Lisbon. I was inspired by the color conbo at Lindy's stamp gang.
 
 
Here are a few more pictures showing the detailled work.
 
On this one, I love the effect my Lindy's embossing gave my chipboards, just stunning with this beautiful metallic badge from Cuts2Luv.

 
Then I sed my sprays to paint in this beautiful stamped image:
 
 
 
The beautiful moodboard by the Lindy's team:
 
Products used:
 
Thanks for stopping by !
Photobucket

4 comments:

JaMajka said...

Amazing mix of teal & grey, I love it! Cute swirls ♥ Thank you for playing along with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

Caroline Elliam said...

ta page est tellement belle j'adore chaque petit détail! T'as vraiment rocké le combo c'était tellement dans ta palette! Merci de ta participation au défi Lindy's!

talkis23 said...

superbe comme a chaque fois wow wow wow merci de ta participation au défi lindy's

Djam said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang!