9/24/2016

Enjoy Tag for Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo & More than Words

Making tags is not something I do frequently. I love admiring them, but seldom create them. Recently some blog challenges have given me more inspiration to do a few, so I am planning on using them with upcoming birthday gifts instead of the standard cards.
 
For this one, I was inspired by 2 challenges, the first one is from Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo blog. Here is the link: September challenge
 
I loved the colors and the stars in the image, that was the starting point for my project:


 
Here is the challenge image:
 
Here is a closer look at my tag:
 
 
I just love the glitter of the chipboard and the stars in the background.
 
 
The next entry was for the facebook challenge at More Than Words Challenges. This mini challenge we were required to use the word: Enjoy.
 
You can find the facebook challenge here:Mini-challenge
Hope you like my take on the challenges... Wishing you a fabulous day !
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Tores- said...

Great combination of colours, and gold is always a good idea :) Fantastic tag! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo :)

talkis23 said...

Love it !!!! Thanks for playing at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge ❤️

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

I simply adore all of your work and these are no exception!! Thank you for playing along with our Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge this month xx

JaMajka said...

Cool, vivid and bright project! Thank you for playing along with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

Marina Syskova said...

Very beautiful! Thank You for playing along with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo!