2/24/2016

India with Jaya Raghuvansh

Wow, Jaya does amazing work. I was not familiar with her pieces, but I am totally addicted to her work.
 
For this next challenge, we needed to alter 3 chipboards with different technique.for my part I used:
-Film strip with black paint & clear embossing
-Title with chalk ink
-Feathers Chalk ink with glitter paste
-Camera 2 colors of paint & glitter paste
 

 
For my background I wanted something soft. So used my favorite color turquoise, borrowed my friend Caroline's gorgeous stamp and embossed the stamp in turquoise and black. On the black ones, I added watercolor and cut them out. Then I started my layering and added ornaments
 
 
Found this old picture in my graduation yearbook. Yes it was 1989, so it was the era of spraynet, perms & highlights. We all had the same poofy hair look.
 
Here is a beautiful page by Jaya, I just love the softness of the page.
 
 
Thanks for the inspiration to Jaya & the Scrap aux Puce team.
 
Photobucket

No comments: