2/06/2016

Belgium with Lilith

Step 3 of our Around the World project with Scrap aux Puces. This time, we visit an artist from Belgium, the country of my favorite beer ;0)
 
Her blog; http://lilithandscrap.blogspot.ca/

She lives in the south of the country and got into Scrapbooking when she decided to do her wedding album. She is also very passionate about phtography.
 
I loved one of here pages and just decided that I wanted to do a Scraplift. I had this picture of my youngest son Gabriel from our trip to Riviera Maya in 2013 that was just wainting to be put to paper and I just felt that the hand made journaling was just perfect for this page.
 
Here is my page:
 
 
You guessed it... another batch of Cuts2Luv badges ...LOL..
 
Here is her page that was my inspiration, it's stunning:
 
 
Thanks for the inspiration Lilith !
 
Photobucket

No comments: