1/05/2016

Toi & Moi

Scrap aux Puces January challenge: Mandatory picture of you & a friend.
 
For this challenge, I used the selfie picture that my frien Marie-France aka BadBarbie and I took during our scrap weekend last spring. Scrapbooking is a passion that we both share. It's what brought us together over than 8 years ago and we enjoy spending time crafting together.
 
 
Marie-France has a great love of life and she's always fun to be around, this title just fit so well.
 
Also, have you had the chance to check out my friend Caroline's new die-cuts? Here is Toi & Moi. I just love her new collection and yes, there is another badge...teehee.
 
 
Funny enough... we were both crafting at home, on the same day using the same background papers... that I did find funny... Wish I could have more crafty time with her & other friends... That's on my wish list for 2016...
Photobucket

No comments: