1/04/2016

More than Words January Challenge

There is a new blog challenge since January, if you've not heard about it, now is the time to head over and have alook at the great challenge and beautiful work from the Design team at More Than Words
 
January's challenge is about: Personality & Selfie... What a great challenge to start off the year.
 
I chose a picture of me running in Florida in 2014. I've had to stop running in 2015 because of a foot injury that is still haunting me, but really hope that I'll be able to start running again in 2016....
 
About my personality, well...I am quite a go and be Happy type of girl. Why be like others when you can be unique I say... I am quite lucky and blessed with a wonderful family and quite happy with my life. Now if I could only have more crafty time, I'd be even happier...
 
 
Ooooh and guess what... My friend Caroline now has chipboard titles.. I am so happy and proud to support her...check out her Cuts2Luv Etsy shop (Selfie) and her challenge blog: Cuts2Luv

 
Oh yes... I did also add some of her flair badges that I just LOVE:
 
 
 Now here is the challenge board for More Than Words
 
 
Ooooh and I almost forgot... I just love this quote... It just makes me laugh:
 
 
 
Have a great day Peeps !
Photobucket
 
 

9 comments:

Di Garling said...

What a fabulous take on our challenge. Great pic, fab design and I love all your personality words you have used too. Awesome. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at More Than Words.

Heather McMahon said...

This is terrific! I love the bright colours and that quote is fabulous! Thanks for joining in our very first More Than Words challenge!

Kareen Brochu-Harvey said...

Ta page est super belle! Et que dire du mots de Cuts2luv. J'adore! Merci de participer au défi de More Than Words! - KareenBH

Valia Katzaki said...

I absolutely love every little detail! Thank you for playing along with us @ More than Words!

Rachael Funnell said...

I know that frustrating feeling when you love to run & an injury holds you back.... BEAUTIFUL page! Thank you for joining us this month over @ More Than Words.

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking said...

Je trippe trop sur ta page!!!J'adore le flamand et le mot Cuts2luv wowwwwww! Merci pour ta participation au challenge :)

langeatheart said...

Love your layout! So vibrant!! I really wish you the best in getting back on your feet and running again!!! All the best from MTW! :)

Nicole Doiron said...

Lots of fabulous fun details to your layout! I also love that quote!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Julia Kissel said...

Nice layout!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!