1/19/2016

Epic- Hogwarts

I had some time over the weekend to play in my craft room and I had this idea in my mind for a long time.
 
I pulled out my Finnabair White Crackle paste and my Lindy's Stamp Magicals and started to work on the bricks of my page. I have to say, It was very easy to do and the result is stunning.
 
 
Here are a few close-up pics of the before and after the addition on the Magicals
 
 
I felt that the black did not bring enough punch, so I adde an extra layer of paint over it to bring it more sliky look. Then I played with the magicals. After I added some black paint dots.
 
 
I painted my BlueFern Studios ornaments Black and added just a touch of clue to highlight the sky in the picture. The ornaments are sepia colored to match the bric.
 
 
And yes... I needed and OWL.. Luckily my friend Caroline has some in her Cuts2Luv collections.

 
I hope you have a magical day !
 
Photobucket

No comments: