11/16/2015

Harry Potter Fan

As myou migh thave noticed, I am a big kid at heart. I Love the Harry Potter series and the park in Orlando. So far, I have visited 4 times and now on my buckt list is to visit the studio in London.
 
My page was inspired by an online challenge. I needed to include pages of an old book. It just inspired me to do another of my Harry Potter souvenir page. I also had the stamp that I loved the quote: I'm in my own little world, but it's okay because they know me there. I felt the quote fitting because any Harry Potter fan would understand that it truly would be a world that I'd love to say I lived in, so maybe for the 1 day I visit the park, I can pretend.
 
 
 
Papers are from the Harry Potter collection, I added some gel medium numbers and letters are the bottom for effect. I aslo adde some Blue Fern studio chipboards that I colored with my Distress stains.
 
Do you share my Potter passion?
Photobucket

No comments: