1/09/2015

CSI Case File 152- Special Investigator- Daisy & Me

So I am enjoying my time as a special investigator on the CSI team for January.
This next challenge has a selection of my favorite colors: Turquoise and bright green. I was so inspired by that Image about having a festive theme that it mad me think as to what picture I could use for this challenge. I like when my pictures kinda match the colors schemes, I just find it makes it easier to create my page.
Now, for a festive image, well, let's just say that our Disney vacation came to mind, and then I found this picture of Daisy Duck and myself. It was our 2nd trip to Disney, but it was the first time that I saw Daisy... I was really happy to get my picture with her.

My evidence for this case file:

Polka Dots
Ribbon
Stars
bows
Jewels in the shape of Mickey Mouse 

My journaling in located in 2 sections, the first part is the top of my page and the second is on a smart card. My journaling is about having this picture as a GIFT. The Walt Disney World experience truly is a Dream come true and I hope to have the chance to go back for many time again.

I hope you will join in on the fun. So here is the case file, I hope you will be as inspired as I was.


Photobucket

No comments: