10/05/2014

Crop Lucky 7 Factory- Last call

So it is with great sadness thatthe Lucky 7 Factory will be officially closing at the end of the year. Again we are losing one of the independant local business for Scrapbooking supplies. I have been lucky to have been part of the Design Team for the last 2 years. Yesterday we had our last crop in St-Jean sur Richelieu with a few friends. 

I did a few pieces, but I want to share 2 of them with you today.

1st was the Scraplift challenge of a page done byAudrey De Grand Maison. I loved her sketch and respected it, I mainly played on a change of the colors. 


2nd we were given a 30 minute challenge to create a page with adding an element that was given randomly. I received the camera image that I had to incorporate. I used this picture of my husband during our Mexican vacation, cut up some tags from a page and love how it finished.


The challenges are on-line for you to join in on the fun, so go visit the Lucky 7 Factory blog and come play with us.

Have a great day!

France



Photobucket

No comments: