10/23/2013

Bande desinée--Cartoon

At the september Lucky 7 Factory crop, one of the challenges was to highlight our pictures with white, giving them a cartoon feel. I had a blast creating this page of my night on the town with my two friends when we visited Mado's bar. The transvestite show was amazing, it is almost unfair that men have better legs than I do. ANyhow, hope you enjoy this page, Special thanks to my friend Marie-Pierre for the city background she gave me it was PERFECT !
 
Au crop Lucky 7 Factory, un des défis fut de contourner nos images avec du stylo blanc, ce qui donne comme effet une image de bande dessinée. J'avais les photos parfaites pour ce défi, soit de notre sortie de fille chez Mado en mars dernier. Un gros merci a mon amie Marie-Pierre pour l'image de la ville, elle est parfaite pour ma page.
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: