3/06/2013

Falling in Love with Pan Pastelles

Oh my, gave my first try today at working with Pan Pastelles... Ooooh it is so much fun. I had purchased Donna Downey's kit, it comes with a free tutorial to get you started on working with Pan pastelles. Here is my creation following Donna's instructions. This one will be a gift for my Dad. He has just been diagnosed with Cancer, and I want to brighten his room with lots of Love.

Mon premier canevas avec les Pan Pastelles. Dans le kit de Donna Downey, il y a un vidéo d'instruction pour comprendre ce produit. Voici mon canevas inspiré par ce tutoriel. Ce dernier seras un cadeau pour mon père, qui a un cancer. Une petite façon de lui amener de l'amour dans sa chambre.

 

The starting point / Le début

Getting there / Ça progresse


Me & my Dad / Mon père et moi

And yes, let's not forget agent 0007 Maya, that we were able to bring to the hospital for a secret visit.
Il ne faut pas oublier agente 007 Maya, qui a fait une visite surprise à l'hôpital.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Nolene Burnett said...

Absolutely gorgeous canvas! And such a lovely gift. I'm sure your dad will love it. Best wishes xxx

f said...

C'est vraiment très beau Mes pensées à toi et ta famille

~Etoile~ said...

c'est vraiment très jolies!!!

J'ai une pensée pour toi et ta famille!!!

Anonymous said...

Bon courage ! xx