3/12/2012

Bébé Milan- Page Drafts Sketch

Over 2 years ago, I met my wonderful Ausie friend Emma Stafrace through facebook by exchanging some Artist trading cards. Since then, I admire her handy work both in classic and digital scrapbooking. Em is extremly talented and often takes my breath away with her wonderful layouts. Recently, she has created her own Sketchs that she is sharing with us called Page Drafts... Ooooh how exciting. I'm so pleased to have the change to play with her sketchs and wish her the best on this new adventure... I'm pleased to say that I've created my fist Page Draft sketch page this weekend :

Il y a 2 ans, que j'ai connue une amie Australienne lors d'échange de carte ATC, depuis, je suis une grande admiratrice de ses oeuvres en scrapbooking. Emma Straface est none seulement une scroppine extra telentueuse, mais d'une gentillesse exceptionnelle. Récemment, elle a créé sont propre site avec ses gabarits de pages qu'elle nomme Page Drafts. Je suis très fier de vous présenter ma toute première page inspiré de ceux-ci:








5 comments:

Em Stafrace said...

Oh wow hunnie your page is absolutely beautiful...swooon! I'm blushing now too thank you for the lovely words, I H.E.A.R.T you my gorgeous friend xox

Josée said...

Wow belle page j'adore quand il y a des banderoles!

Mel said...

Superbe cette page. J'adore les fanions!

Bravo Mel XXO

Nady said...

Ta page est superbe! j'adore ta bannière et tous les détails!
merci pour le lien du site de sketch.
Nadyne xx

ZaZa said...

WOW! superbe France! Ta page est vraiment belle. J'aime les papiers et les couleurs et ta bannière, wow!