8/26/2010

Your Opinion *** Vos Opinions

Scraproom

This fall, I have to redo my scraproom because we found some molds in the walls, so I'm currently planning my color scheme. I've got some furniture that will change, but I do have some pieces that I need to keep. So my furniture and wall units are composed of mainly white and dark caramel with a hint of black. Here are two pictures that are currently my insparation, one is light blue and the other is a leafy green.

Je dois refaire ma scraproom cet automne, je garde certains meubles et les couleurs que j'ai sont blanc, caramel foncé et une touche de noir. Voici deux photos qui m'inspirent, une est d'un bleu clair et l'autre d'un vert feuille.

#1- Blue / Bleu :
Energetic / Énergie

#2 Green / Vert:
Calm / Calme




Hmm... Tough choice,
C'est pas un choix facile....

I'd like your opinion, so what's your favorite and why ?
J'aimerais votre opinion, alors laquelle est votre favorite et pourquoi?

9 comments:

Pattie said...

France, both are very beautiful...but I like the green. I think it's warmer and has a cozy feeling.

You should think of how each color makes you feel. Which color is more comfortable in your home? What is the lighting going to be like in your new room? The light blue gives more light, but the green is a warmer tone. Hope this helps!

Hugs,
Pattie

Alica said...

ok, from the 2 pictures I like the light blue better - just because it seems more light/airy - I have to have a lot of light when crafting - my craft room is light green walls and white furniture.
Pattie was right about the coziness of the second picture, it would be wonderful for a living room - but I would probably feel that it's too dark ;) Makes sense?

Carole12 said...

Moi, je préfère le vert.
Mais je ne suis pas objective car le bleu en général ne m'attire pas.

Bonne chance!


Bisous xxx

Carole12 said...

Et en passant! Ton blog est débile! J'adore!

xxx

Marie-France alias Badbarbie said...

Le bleu!!!!

Melanie Statnick said...

I would say green. I notice how much you are attracted to the colour. Your blog colour mostly and i often see you creating cards in this colour also.

Whatever your choice, i'm it will be lovely

Crystal said...

I like both but my choice would be the blue as it reminds me of water or the ocean which always brings forth feelings of calm/peace. Kind of like a happy place!

Isabelle said...

Moi j'irais avec le vert car je trouve la couleur plus énergique. Je pense que je serais plus stimulée à créer!

France said...

Puisque c'est une couleur qui ouvre les horizons, le bleu et ses nuances (turquoise, cyan…) est une couleur étroitement liée au rêve, à la sagesse et à la sérénité. Cette couleur est donc idéale pour la création !