5/01/2018

Let's Get Lost for More Than Words

Let's Get Lost !

I love capturing our travel adventures on paper. The challenge this month is :
MEMORIES & FRAME

I chose to make this layout from one of our travels in Portugal, the famous tram 28 in Lisbon. On my layouts, I included 4 frames embossed in 3 different colors


Here is the challenge Moodboard for your inspiration:

And now a few close-ups of my layout:

I enjoy making my own backgrounds. The starting point was a beautiful paper collection fro L'Encre et L'Image. I added a coat of Lindy's Yellow Rose of Texas spray. White Gesso thru a Donna Downey Stencil & lots of stamping


I LOVE using chipboard small frames from Creative Embellishments for my clustering. They make such a beautiful starting point. Then Add a few flowers, a beautiful Cuts2luv flair, a stamped image and voila, an amazing cluster of elements.


Here I layered 2 frames in different embossing colors to add dimension on my page. The black Cuts2luv  flair Let's Get Lost over my yellow 49 and Market flowers was perfect for this page. 


And here another amazing world map Cuts2luv flair, this time with ana amazing prima flower.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this challenge, and hope you will be playing along with us this month. Can't wait to see your projects.




1 comment:

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Hello France, what a sunny and beautiful page !! I love it !! Have a beautiful new month. xoxo Heike