10/03/2017

Card & Tag for Creative Embellishments

Are you a card maker? If yes, have you ever considered using chipies on your projects? I love how simple they are to use and how I can easily modify them to add them to my projects.

You've seen me use these before, I am just enjoying the black gears from Creative Embellishments. The clock I altered by embossing it with Lindy's Midnight Teal. The tag is a chipboard as well, it comes in a set of 5 that you can either create a lovely mini-album or use individually. I covered it with black gesso to match the gears.


I also embossed the back part of my card with the same powder to increase the dimension. Layering chipboard, thread and flair make a beautiful simple card.


I enjoy playing with Lindy's inks, and Time travel teal was just perfect to add some splatters. Also white gesso, it gives a nice rustic look.


Products used:






Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a wonderful crafty day !








No comments: