6/21/2017

Let the Sea set you free for Creative Embellishments

I enjoy going thru some of my old pictures and found this fun one taken about 7 years ago during a wonderful vacation in Virginia Beach.
The 2nd inspiration for this page, was this lovely quote on the Kaisercraft paper collection: Let the sea set you free !
I truly love the nautical collection of chipboards, they are so perfect for beach vacation pages. Once again, I loved the look of the natural chipboards with this color combination.
The first set used is the Nautical Compass
 
The second chipboard is from the beautiful french word set Ahoy Matey French words set
The third chipboard is this beautiful Circle Doodle Frame:
Thanks for stopping by, I wish you lots of creative inspiration in your projects.

Photobucket

No comments: