6/14/2017

Combo project for Cuts2luv


Have you ever had a project that you started and did not like? Well this is the case for this upcoming project. My friend Caroline started this Mixed-Media canvas and once she had everything set-up and gessoed, she wanted to trash it. 

So if you love the foundation of the project, well, I had nothing to do with this one. My only  input was adding the shading and the finishing touches, but I love how it turned out.


Don't you just love the Tom Holtz quote set ? 

I started the foundation with Caribbean blue Lindy's spray, then for shading I used Tweedle Dee Denim and touches of Blazing Black. 

Here are a few more detailed pictures



Now this butterfly on the dark blue is just WOW !


This beautiful badge are made with hand painted water color images by our friend Valerie. They are AMAZING !


I hope I've inspired you to go shopping, so head on over to the Etsy store, you'll find this one and many more: STORE

Thanks for stopping by !





No comments: