3/08/2017

Today - Cuts2luv

Purple... so not a color that I craft often even though I love it.

At the office before Christmas, as a fund raising event for Centraide, we had a photo shoot event. It was a fun day. That being said, I hate having my picture taken, but it was for a good cause. Lucky for me I was actually able to get a few good shots in...


My starting point was my desire to test out the new Lindy's Stamp gang shakers. Trust me that I have fallen in love and now want every single color !


Then I added some purple stamping with my Archival inks and some embossed purple hearts.


This flair from my Cuts2luv collection was perfect with the ombre effect. Love how it goes from light purple to blue. I truly enjoy placing flairs with my flowers.


Are you familiar with Cuts2luv? My besty Caroline started this local brand a few years ago. She was the 1st to manufacture flairs in Quebec and she always comes out with unique ones. Some are hand painted images done by our friend Valerie.

Here is the lonnk to her store, she is a sweatheart, I am certain you will fall in love with her products:

The one I used is from this Ombre Heart collection. Notice that the colors on this one can change slightly, but they will be amazing.


I hope you enjoyed how I played around with Purple today... Thanks for stopping by !


2 comments:

Pawsitively Creative said...

Wowzers! Beautiful use of the purple and one you should definitely use more. :) Awesome sauce flair tucked in with the wonderful flowers. The vivid pops of color are magnificent! Gorgeous design and details! ~Niki

France Ringuette said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Niki !