3/02/2016

Words & Paintery February challenge -Gabriel's B-Day Card

Ok so I am posting this a bit early, Gabriel's 17th Birthday is in 2 days, so shhhhh don't let hime know I am already showing off his card...
 
I was inspired by the color board at Words & Paintery. Unfortunatly my purple paper is a bit on the dark side and my blue bird looks purple.. LOL. It's such a challenge even with good lighting to get the picture to be accurate to the true colors, but all 3 colors are there.
 The watercolor paints I used have shimmer inside, trust when I say that the picture does not give it justice. I always get compliments on that watercolor when I use it with my friends.
 
 
Can't believe my baby is turning 17 on friday. He's already asking to drive alone... trust when I say, I am so not ready to let him go yet. I might not have a choice, he's a fine young responsable teen, but I am still a mom and heart who wants to keep him close as long as I can.
 
I hope he'll like his Tim Holtz crazy birds card...
 
Here is the color challenge for Words & Paintery
 
 
http://www.wordspaintery.blogspot.ca/2016/02/february-2016.html
 
Thanks for the inspiration to the Words & Paintery design team !
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Such a cool card, love it, you totally rocked the colors! Thank you for joining Words&Paintery this month!

Kotolifestyle said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us at Words&Paintery

Lescrapdecaro said...

Super sympa cette carte :-) ! Merci d'avoir joué avec nous