1/05/2016

Everything I do... I do it for you...

My last page of my Christmas vacation... Work starts tomorrow sniff sniff...
 
Scrap aux puce had a wonderful music challenge, we needed to include the words of Brian Adams' Robin Hood theme song. Edith used it for making a beautiful page of her recent wedding. On my part, I was inspired to do this family picture we had taken during a photo shoot in Riviera Maya.
 
 
I really loved how it turned out. It just looks so classy.
Here is a closer look at my clustering of ornaments. Love the dots from PinkFresh studio, the title die-cut from Dear Lizzy, the new Prima flowers and the most recent Cuts2Luv badge:

 
I am also entering this page for the PinkFresh challenge: I cut out the clock, the words Timeless & Love and last but not least, some pieces of what were ticket stubbs in a Simple Stories Mickey Mouse collection pack.
 
 
Sad to see my vacation end, but very pleased with the great crafting time that I was able to have and really pleased with my most recent pages.
 
See you soon peeps !
Photobucket

No comments: