1/08/2016

Case File 188- Picture Perfect with Scooby Doo

Well it's already time for my second Special Investigator challenge at Color Stories Inspiration.
 
I had the PERFECT picture.... None other than Scooby Doo and Shaggy at Universal studios. The colors just matched the case file perfectly...
 

 
 
Here is a closer look at the picture:
 
 
My Evidence for the case file: Stripes (paper), Animals (well Scooby Doo is an animal right ?), Clouds, Felt (Scoobu Doo again LOL), Buttons & Triangles
 
My Testimony is about Loving the Team gathering that we had at Universal Studios in 2015. On the pic with me is my collegue and friend Isabelle.
 
Now are you liking my die-cut title???? Crazy nice right? well.. it's the newest addition to my friend Caroline's collection, so head over to her Etsy shop :Cuts2Luv

 
Here are the other die-cuts in this collection:
 
 
 
Here is the case file if you want to join in on the fun !
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: