11/25/2015

I am simply Me

I am simply Me...
 
A strong statement to make. It's a battle to keep faith in your abilities at times and to accept your weeknesses and try to leverage your strenghts. At times I find that I forget and I love this paper collection pack from Simple Stories <I AM> because I believe that we need to keep it top of mind that in order to be succesful in Life, we need to believe in ourself.
 
For this page, I was inspired by the monthly sketch challenge at Blue Fern Studio as well as a scraplift from Scrap aux puces.
 
Ohhh and guess what.... This page was chosen as featured page onBlue Fern Studios blog: Feature link. Thanks ladies for chosing my page, I am quite touched !
 
 
Do you love badges as much as I do? If yes, have a look at the wonderfuls ones that my friend Caroline makes over at Cuts2Luv. Here is how included them in my layout.
 

 
 
Here is the Blue Fern Studio sketch for November:
 
 
Here is the scraplift challenge. On my part, I did not use the sketch of that page, but took the inspiration from the following elements:
-Molding paste in shape of circles
-The colors turquoise & Vintage photo
-The flowers
-The used of large twine in a circle
-The stain drips & watercolors
-The postage feel stamping
-The numbers stamped in the background.
 
 
 
The author of this page:www.majadesign.nu
 
Have a great day ladies...
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Valerie S said...

What an awesome layout! I love the beautiful title you have used. Thank you for joining us at Blue Fern Studios for our sketch challenge this month.

Valerie S said...

Congratulations France! We have featured your layout on the Blue Fern Studios blog today!