10/09/2015

Trick or Treat

Ok so I am mentally preparing for my oldest son to turn 18 at the end of the month and let's just says I can't believe how fast time has passed. So of course, I am going through some old photo albums, trying to believe they were once my babies. Found this perfect 1st Halloween picture that I just had to add to my lot of scrapbook pages.
 
SO I actually had tons of old craft paper and halloween stuff lying around in my stash. I can't even remember when I purchased most of this stuff, but at some point it's got to get used so I dove in.
 
 
 
The paper collection is from My Mind's eye and dates back to 2009 (don't say it, I know I am a scrapbooking hoarder). Some embelishements are from Little Yellow Bicycle, flowers from Prima. Probable the only thing you can get in 2015 is the Cuts2Luv button & the Creative embellishment die-cut.
 
Here is a closer look at the Cuts2Luv button (it's so cute) and the Creative Embelishment die-cut #CUTE:
 
 
I am including this page in this month's Creative Embelishment's challenge. Now they are saking, what was the inspiration form their challenge, my response is simple: The colors & the pumpkin in the image.
 
I am aslo including this page for the Scrapauxpuces October moodboard Challenge, here it is:
 
 
To add a touch of shimmer, I added some touches of the Prima Finnabair Texture Paste, Loved how it came out. I added it over my Creative Embellishment #cute and also directly on my paper. First time using and and I can't wait to use it again. Just sold to the Finnabair line.

 
Ok, now off to new projects, wishing you a great day!
Photobucket

8 comments:

www.toni-burks.blogspot.com said...

What a darling layout... loving the use of your gold crackle paste !!! Your use with the Creative Embellishments is perfect ! Thank you for creating with Creative Embellishments.

Caroline Elliam said...

Oh tu me donne le goût d'essayer la crackle paste dorée! C'est génial! Merci d'avoir relevé le défi chez Creative Embellishments!

Maggi said...

Love all the fun embellies you used on your LO! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.

Shona said...

what a cutie :) love all the texture too! thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments

Unknown said...

true true true- totally cute layout. Thanks for playing with us on CE

Karan Gerber said...

awesome layout, love the colours, Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishements!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Super cute pic and fun page! Love the bold colors, layers and alteration to the title piece. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.

Unknown said...

Adorable layout! Love your sweet photo and cute embellishments! Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishment's October Challenge! :-D