10/10/2015

Family, time well spent

Family memories, this is what I love the most about Scrapbooking, it's all about taking the time to highlight our many family moments. Last year we went on a family trip to Boston and we enjoyed a great meal in a Mexican restaurant. We had fun with the pictures by pretending the boys were having beers. 
My inspiration for this page came from the sketch challenge at Scrapaux puces. I had fun playing with my new papers from 7 dots studio and added gelatos to the background to highlight the colors in the pictures. I love working with the gelatos, the colors are so rich and how they blend is just magical.
 
 
Again, a perfect touch to my page, my friend Caroline's badge @Cutz2Luv.
 
 
 
Here is the sketch that was proposed for the challenge:
 
 
Oh how I enjoy the time with my family... Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful day.
Photobucket

No comments: