3/26/2015

Miss you Dad

I can't believe it has been already 2 years since you've been gone. In some ways it feesl like yesterday and sometimes I feel like you are still here with us and that I will wake up to this only being a bad dream. What can I say, I am a Daddy's girl, and I miss you so much.
 
It has taken me all this time, to be able to make a page out of one of our last moments together. This walk with the kids and Maya during your last visit at my house. What a beautiful day it was and we were so lucky to have you with us for one last family meal. This was taken maybe 1 week before you decided to stop fighting your cancer and let go.
 
This title card was perfect, because having theses last moments with you truly were gifts. I am happy that we were able to spend so much time together in those last days, not everyone gets that chance.
 
 
A few pictures of our last times together:
 


 
 
But still, I miss you, and think of you often. I wish you were still here, you'd be so proud of the boys and how much they have grown over the last 2 years.  I am certain you'd have fun taking them out for driving practice and seeing how wonderful young men they are becoming. I know you are here with us in spirit and watch over us, but it's not the same... I miss you so.... Know I will always love you.
Photobucket

No comments: