2/13/2015

Art Journal Procrastination

Has it ever happened to you that you start working on a project that you never get the chance to finish? Well this is the case for my art journal page. I started the background back in November when I was teaching an Art Journal class, but never had the chance to get around and finishing it.
 
The stamp is not mine, but one I borrowed from a student in the december Art journal class, isn't it beautiful?
 
So all I was missing was my title, that I finally got the chance to glue down.
 
 
 
I Love making Art Journal pages, and especially like when I take my time to get one done. I am a speady type of crafter, so it's rare that I procastinate this much on a project, but I am actually glad I did in this case, because the stamp is just perfect.
 
So what do you procrastinate about...
 
Photobucket

No comments: