12/22/2014

CSI Case File #149- Family Ski Wishes

Oooh Lots of Winter Fun inspiration over at the CSI challenge blog.
 
Loving the hints of Blues with a touch of Yellow and Green in this color combo and to top it off, another Page Drafts sketch by the Nifty Pixel.
 
My take on this challenge:
 
 
On this page I used Fiber paste & Gelatos on my background, but to color my woode snowflakes I used Silks color #3-720 Azurite. It really gives a nice shimmer, unfortunatly I can't show it on the picture, but if you like some shine to your work, I recommend you try the Silks paints, they are wonderful to play with.
 
So my page is with a picture of my boys with my husband, during one of our ski excursions of last year. We ski at least 10 times per year, and it truly is a great Family activity. We are blessed that our boys still want to follow us, and we enjoy every moment.
 
My evidence for this page:
Plaid & Striped papers
Polka dot Mixed Media with Gelatos background
Silks painted woodgrain snowflakes
 
My Testimony:
Family Ski Wishes:
1-Warm Sunny days
2-Time with my family
3-Lots of smiles
4-Hot cocoa
5- Many many snowy days
 
 
Here is the Case file if you want to play along:
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: