1/23/2013

CSI#55- My Faves

Here is my participation for this week. CSI provided the members a beautiful page of images and sayings and it inspired me to make a page with my new passion DECAF Tea from David's Tea. I had the perfect paper to match the color palette with my favorite local manufacturer Lucky 7 Factory. I just love how it came out, very soft and monochrome effect. I also had fun dying my background white paper with tea... and also added tea stains to my top page.

There are quite subtle details like the diamond shape gel medium that add dimension to the page, but they are not overwhelming since they are light in color. The doodles over the teacup give a whimsical effect.

Hope you enjoy this one, I find it relaxing to look at, just a perfect color combo for my DECAF tea!




No comments: