7/27/2010

The New Paper Sundaes Gals

Wow... There is so much talent in the new Design team members, I know that I'll have fun working and learning from this team. So here are the other newest members of the Paper Sundae Design Team...

I'll y a du talent dans l'air, je vous présente les autres nouveaux membres de l'équipe DT de Paper Sundaes. Je suis certaine que cette nouvelle aventure sera très amusante et que je vais aussi apprendre encore beaucoup a échanger avec elles...



Congratulations ladies !
Félicitation mesdames !

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Hey france just home from work...congatulations...it's so exciting isn't it...looking forwar to woking with you.

fi
x

HappyCrafter said...

Congratulations, I'm sure you will enjoy the new DT :-)

Christine said...

Congratulations, France! Looking forward to all of your creations!

Deb said...

Huge congrats! on the DT Position, you deserve it, I love all your cards, have fun
Debs
xxx